How it works
The Throttle Trader process
Anyone can submit a vehicle to Throttle Trader: it’s as easy as filling out this submission form. The Throttle Trader crew will take a look and, if successful, you will pay the one off listing fee ($99). We will then require as much information about the car as possible and a wide range of photos so that we can draft your listing. Once the final listing and reserve price are agreed, we push the auction live for a two week period. Comments and questions may come through that you will need to answer, but otherwise sit back and watch the fun!
For more in depth information go to FAQ’s Page.
Why Throttle Trader?
Upload auctions from your phone
- Click the submit a vehicle button
- Enter all your car details
- Take 10-12 photos of your car and upload directly to the form
- We take a look to see if it’s Throttle Trader worthy
- If your submission is successful, you pay a one-off listing fee of $99. Listing fee has been wiped for 2020!
- You provide more juicy details about the vehicle so we can craft a story for your auction
- You take multiple(80+) photos of your pride and joy, that are so good you think twice about selling her… and then you send them to us!
- We work our magic and send it back to you for approval
- We schedule the auction to Go-Live